Why this role is important:
We are a relationship-driven organization. Account Executives act as our ‘face’ to our clients and are responsible for ensuring these relationships are deep, meaningful, and long-standing.
What you will do:
Communicate. Act as a trusted advisor and subject-matter expert to clients and effectively communicate the full suite of products and solutions.
Coordinate. Think of yourself as the quarterback of the team. You will act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure client needs are being met, and coordinating amongst Compliance, Training, Client Marketing, and Technical Support departments.
Implement. Manage and direct the implementation process for new clients and build an implementation plan based on client’s individual structure and goals. Ensure milestones are met for optimal client success.
Execute. Ensure that all project tasks are successfully completed for each implementation. Manage projects effectively by using advanced problem solving, time management, and critical-thinking skills for client implementations.
Service. Service multiple clients concurrently while maintaining and exceeding internal and external deadlines. Maintain the ability to identify issues and escalate to management’s attention when necessary.
Care. Care passionately. Our clients and members are our highest priority! There is nothing more important than helping them.
What you’ll bring:
- A High School Diploma or GED
- A responsive, diligent, accountable, and customer-centric mindset
- Superb client-facing communication tools and confidence performing in a public-facing role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in PC and Windows
- Public speaking/presentation skills
- Empathic listening skills that can translate client needs and concerns into actionable plans
- Project management and strong organizational skills
- A talent for ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- The ability to prioritize
- A precise attention to detail
- The attitude that anything worth doing is worth doing right – Every. Single. Time.
- The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes
- Mindset of a team-player – you’ll be ready to jump in and help on any other task
You might also bring:
- 2+ years of account management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Healthcare industry experience preferred